Monday, November 18, 2013

Basing - Hellcannon Swamp 2


Today basing fun is still much in evidence. I've finished sculpting on the swampy detail to Crom's hellcannon base, and it's turning out pretty well. The card provided a great guide for the recesses and the bog pools. I've left some areas quite bare, and these will be where I'll be adding swamp grasses, moss and other foliage once the base is painted.

In other news, I managed to bag myself a model I've been after for some time. Every so often a real bargain crops up on ebay, the chaos dreadnought below going for the most reasonable sum of £4.99. Har de har! GET in that Dettol!

1 comment:

  1. A classic chaos dreadnought for £4.99.

    You lucky b*&$%£d!

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...